Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Joke Of The Day

A man walks past a beggar every day and gives him Rs.10 and that Continues for a year. Then suddenly the daily donation changes to Rs. 7, 50.

"Well," the beggar thinks, " it’s still better than nothing."

A year passes in this way until the man’s daily donation suddenly becomes Rs. 5.

"What’s going on now?" the beggar asks his donor. " First you give me Rs. 10 every day, then Rs. 7,50 and now only Rs. 5. What’s the problem?"

" Well," the man says, " last year my eldest son went to university. It’s very expensive, so I had to cut costs. This year my eldest daughter also went to university, so I had to cut my expenses even further ."


"And how many children do you have?" the beggar asks.

"Four," the man replies.

"Well," says the beggar, " I hope you don’t plan to educate them all at my expense".

No comments: